So back to beauty I go!
I was looking through tags on youtube about ‘whats in my bag?’ and I thought rather than showing you what I carry around in my handbag (although I may do this soon) I would show you what I have in my make up bags!
I bought these bags from Next. They come as a set of 3 and cost just £12! I did use the gift voucher I was given as a leaving present but I would happily have spent £12 on these as you get 3! I use the little black one for my make up, I use the medium white one for my hair products and the big vanity one I will use when I go away for weekends as I can put everything in one bag rather than carrying 2.
So in my make-up bag there is:
- Simple Moisturiser – I have to use this as I have relatively sensitive skin
- Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer – I’ve been using this for a good few weeks now and I love this. I love it more than I love the Benefit Porefessional, plus its a good £15 cheaper!
- MAC Face & Body Foundation – I love this! Best foundation I have ever purchased (and also the most expensive!) There is a blog post coming up on this soon!
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (10) – This is such a good concealer. Its not too heavy duty but it is buildable which is good when you suffer breakouts.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder – Standard beauty blogger make-up staple! I used to use this when I was younger and I’ve gone back to it because I’ve never found a powder that matches it.
- MUA Bronzer – I just need something that brings a bit of colour to my face so I use this all over just to give me a healthy glow.
- Clinque Eyeshadow Duo – This is a gorgeous champange & brown duo. I use the light colour over my eyelids then use the darker color in my crease & corner of my eyes. I love this so much but I dont know if you can still buy it as I got it in a gift set a good 12 months ago.
- Revlon Lash Potion – I bought this on a whim when I last got paid as I was in desperate need of a new mascara and I’ve fallen in love with this. It makes my lashes look long and luscious which is what I need as my eyelashes aren’t brilliant.
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain – I bought this when I got the mascara as Revlon had 2 for £10 in Superdrug (and still do!) I got the colour LoveSick which is a bright pink but its gorgeous and lasts for ages on your lips.
- Paddle Brush (Superdrug) – I use this when I’m drying and brushing my hair as its so wide.
- Tangle Teezer – This has been a revelation for me. I can’t believe it took me so long to get hold of one. It just takes all the knots out of my hair with no tugging or pulling. a-maz-ing!
- Phil Smith Argan Oil Cream – This came free with Cosmopolitan a few months back and I never really got on with this. It says to use a pea-sized amount but I just felt this didnt give me enough product, yet anymore than that felt like it weighed my hair down. Weird,
- Argan Oil – I got this from Boots and I cant remember what brand it is but I love this. It makes the ends of my hair super soft. I think it cost about £13 but the bottle lasts a good 3 months.
- Andrew Barton Heat Protectant Spray – I used to use the Tresemme version of heat spray but I just love the smell of this one. Its so fruity and it definitely makes my hair feel lovely & soft & shiny!
- Tresemme Texture Tousled Wave Spray – This is another product I’ve never really got on with. I find it hard to use on wet hair as you have to scrunch as you dry it and I dont have time to let my hair air dry on a daily basis. You can use this on dry hair and although it gives waves, it leaves my hair feeling crispy.
- Tresemme Backcomb Dust – I like this product, you just tip a bit onto your fingers and rub into the crown of your head to give your hair volume. Very clever product but very rarely used by me.
- Bumble & Bumble Thickening Spray – This came free with Elle magazine. Now I’ve never tried a Bumble & Bumble products before (mainly due to the price tag) but I love the thickening spray. It definitely makes my hair feel thicker & gives it more volume. I may just have to purchase the full size bottle!
I also have a lot of hair clips, hair ties & headbands in there too.
So that is what is in my make-up bags! Hope you’ve enjoyed reading!
What do you keep in your make-up bags?