1. What is your favourite book?
This is a really hard question for me as I read a lot. Harry Potter series were definitely a favourite for ages. Also anything by Jo Nesbo – I love the Harry Hole novels! And I also really like To Kill A Mockingbird
2. Which mottos do you like saying a lot?
‘If you can’t handle me at my worst, you don’t deserve me at my best’ – Marilyn Monroe
3. Which do you prefer: English or Maths?
English by a long shot! I hated Maths, I don’t have a mathematic brain at all. I can do basic maths but English was definitely my strong point
4. Which do you prefer: Science or Art?
Ermm I didn’t really like either. I was beer any good at art as I can’t draw very well. Science just used to frazzle my brain. Biology was ok but Chemistry & Physics were far too complex for me.
5. Name 5 albums/artists that changed your life
Riot! – Paramore
The Betrayed – Lostprophets
Peace – Kids in Glass Houses
American Idiot – Green Day
Spice – Spice Girls
6. What were you favourite and least favourite subjects in school?
Favourite: English, Drama, Food Tech, Spanish
Least: Maths, Science, Geography
7. Who is your favourite celebrity with a brain?
Emma Watson (aka Hermione) she managed to get brilliant grades whilst filming the entire Harry Potter series. Then went to study at Brown Uni in America.
8. What is your nerdy secret?
I don’t think I have one. I do quite like crime programmes like Silent Witness or Perception
9. Who are your favourite beauty/fashion gurus that you admire for more than their beauty/fashion sense?
Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter. Her lifestyle videos & blog posts are always really positive & helpful if you’re feeling a bit down.
Also Mikhila from Miss Budget Beauty. Her views on life kind of mirror mine & watching any of her vlogs always make me smile.
10. If you could study anything anywhere, what would you study and where?
I would love to study either English Literature or Forensic Science at Cambridge. If only I’d paid more attention in school
11. If your blog wasn’t about beauty/fashion what would it be about?
Probably more lifestyle or current issues. I don’t really know to be honest. It would probably just be full of rambly nonsense!
12. Name something your obsessed with that most people find a bit nerdy?
Reading. I am literally obsessed with reading books!
13. Name 3 people, excluding family and friends, that inspire you.
Karren Brady – first woman to become an MD of a football club. I would love to be as successful as her!
Emma Watson – for the reasons mentioned in question 7
Lord Sugar – worked up the career ladder from the bottom
14. Who’s your intellectual soul mate?
I think Karren Brady is possibly the closest person outside of my friends/family (I’d say my fiance is very close to being my intellectual soulmate!) we think alike. She’s worked really hard to get she wants in life and that is exactly my mentality
15. Who will you tag?
Anyone who wants to do this tag! If you do, please link below so I can see 🙂 partly because I’m nosey! Haha