Happy New Year lovelies!
I know this is a rather late New Year post but I’ve been very busy since Christmas! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas & New Year though!
So this post is going to be about my New Years resolutions & plans.
- Get Married! Ok so this is kind of already completely planned & ready but theres still quite a bit left to buy & sort so this is a huge part of the next 9 months
- To buy our own house – this is another massive part of this year as Tom & I have decided that it is time to buy our own house. We ideally want to do this before we get married in September.
- Start my SMD in my current job. I have no idea what an SMD is…I think its a Sales Management something! haha! Basically by doing that, I can progress from Supervisor to Manager which is my ultimate goal.
- Lose weight/Get Healthy – my standard NY resolution. I dont want to go crazy & lose loads. I just want to lose a little & start toning as I dont want to be a fat bride! So I’m just going to eat sensibly, not deny myself chocolate if I want some & try & go swimming a couple of times a week
- Blog more – I am absolutely determined to blog at least 3 times a week, even if I have to schedule the posts at the weekend to go up during the week
- Start a Youtube channel – I spend half of my weekend watching Youtube videos & I’m definitely determined to start my own. Maybe specifically beauty related but possibly also lifestyle vlogs.
- Go to more gigs – Both music & comedy. I havent been to a comedy gig since I saw Russell Howard 4 years ago! I love live comedy shows. And I most certainly need to go to more music gigs as I’ve not been to one in forever (Download music festival 2008 if you must know!)
So they are my plans & resolutions for this year. Hopefully I’ll be able to fulfill most of them! I shall do a post at the end of the year & let you guys know how I’ve done!
What are your plans/resolutions?